Plus La Garçonne's new arrivals, Nordstrom's summer sale, and Tiina the Store's final discounts.
Hi there! To respond to your questions:
1- A pair of low slung baggy Agolde jeans in a light wash, a pair of Doc Marten boots in teal, a Katia Sanchez mohair sweater, a Dos Jefes Garments sweatshirt, baggy Carhartt pants in black
2- A watch from Shinola
3- Officine Générale, Laurence Bras
4- Smallable, Vestiaire Collective, consignment stores, Aritzia for basics
5- Dresses, jeans
6- Big buckle Birkenstocks in bordeaux red, American Vintage overall dress
7- Monochromatic outfits, lots of oversized/baggy denim, gem tones
1. Rachel Comey jacket and matching pants, Acne Studios button down, Kallmeyer sweater vest
2. Red cashmere sweater, perfect black slingbacks, chunky black knit sweater.
3. Lee Mathews, Kallmeyer, Rachel Comey
4. Shopbop, Hampden, Net a Porter
5. Knitwear and shoes
6. Linen button downs and jeans, bohemian style dresses
7. Oversized everything, red accessories
in dire need of a winter coat breakdown - ready to splurge on either a puffer or a wool coat sans lapels for maximum warmth and versatility. transitional coats and jackets also appreciated 😌
Please bring back the google sheets!!!
It is the perfect combination of fanciful
I emailed my “answers” to you as my thoughts might “break Substack”
Love all the comments above ⭕️❌
1. What exact pieces have you already bought for fall?
1. This: https://www.nordstrom.com/s/7433228?color=055&size=0
2. This: https://www.matchesfashion.com/us/products/1546220?cta=share
2. What exact pieces are on your wishlist that you haven’t sprung for yet?
1. Cropped jacket for SF winters and also
2. An oversized blazer
3. Cotton sweaters. I hate being overheated
4. More sneakers. Maybe nikes?
3. What designers are you most interested in for the season?
4. ISABEL MARANT Etoile
4. Which sites/stores are you frequenting the most for your fall shopping?
5. What types of items are at the top of your to-buy list? E.g. outerwear, jeans, jewelry, home, etc.
1. Functional outerwear (functional for SF life)
6. What have been your most-worn pieces of late summer?
1. Re/Done Super Wide Leg Trousers
2. Ella Johnson Sawyer pants (have them in three colors)
3. Tees and tanks from Eterne
4. Random crop tops from Amazon
5. My birks
7. And finally, your fall 2023 trend predictions?
1. Plaid. Other classic patterns
2. More wide leg pants (hooray)
3. Continuing the crop trend
1. Leather Black Ballet Flats from Mango (https://shop.mango.com/de/damen/schuhe-lederschuhe/leder-ballerinas-mit-schleife_47064425.html)
- Chunky Pure Casmere Crew Neck in cream from COS (https://c.klarna.com/al/9J4t/)
- Skall Studio Gaby Coat (https://skallstudio.com/products/gaby-coat-coat-dark-navy)
- Skall Studio Straight Leg Jeans Indigo Blue (https://skallstudio.com/products/straight-leg-jeans-jeans-indigo-blue-denim)
- Skall Studio (denim + cashmere + classic shirts)
- Toteme (outerwear + footwear)
- Lauren Manoogian (knitwear)
- COS (for basics + first layers)
- Soft Goat (for cashmere)
- Skall Studio
- Lié Studio for jewelry (I don't wear any jewelry)
- Cashmere sweaters + cardigans
- A cashmere dress (oversized, in a beige color)
- Parka jacket
- Dark / raw denim jeans
- a silk scarf
- White denim jeans
- White cotton t-shirt (this one from COS is superbe https://c.klarna.com/al/9J50/)
- Vintage levi's 501 found on a local preloved app
- ATP Rosa Sandals
My fall 2023 trend predictions?
- Pop of pastel soft colors
- Mixing mini & maxi (volumes)
- Earth Angel vibes
1 - What exact pieces have you already bought for fall?
citizens of humanity ayla jeans in a medium wash. Either totally unrolled or just one cuff https://pipeandrow.com/products/citizens-ayla-baggy-jean-brielle
2 - What exact pieces are on your wishlist that you haven’t sprung for yet?
gh bass weejuns penny loafers, black
5 - What types of items are at the top of your to-buy list? E.g. outerwear, jeans, jewelry, home, etc.
an oversized sporty black puffer. Like the north face ones, but more niche or less branded. Maybe MEC or Nanga.
freja wewer asics if i can find them
6 - What have been your most-worn pieces of late summer?
comme si cotton boxers in navy
1. Black Zara leather Mary Janes… look like Aeyde for only $60 https://www.zara.com/us/en/leather-ballet-flats-p12525210.html?v1=269825291&v2=0&ci=269825291&subscription_id=88c6f1af-0b69-47fb-b7d6-719d1c3d29b5&ssts=20230912215639&utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification_com&utm_campaign=ComingSoon&utm_content=product_detail_image&utm_term=1253221080037-I2023
2. Vintage leather jacket, Maria McManus high waisted crop trouser in black, a mango denim midi-skirt, Jamie Haller croc loafers, flore flore long sleeve tees, the perfect v-neck cashmere sweater
3. Vintage feels better right now but also Eleph, Lee Mathews, and Toteme
4. I think Etsy has the most interesting vintage and I have even found more Etsy links via my fashion substack subscriptions
5. I want the perfect winter coat… a slim puffer that is slim yet… puffy! And the perfect cowboy boots to wear with slacks and cropped jeans oh and a perfect blazer! Any suggestions?
6. Crochet, flore flore tees, old redone denim skirt, Bsides denim skirt, and raw silk tshirts from Ozma
1.Chloe patchwork poncho https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/clothing/coats/chloe-printed-poncho-hynqd
Gucci leopard embroidered kilt
Khaite flared leather trousers
Dentro Otto bag
Extreme cashmere polo
Jil Sander top
Margiela weird hat
Margiela deconstructed trench coat
Sies Marjan tunic
Ann Demeulemeester knee boots
2. Saint Laurent oval sunglasses
Manolo Blahnik mules
Chloe Stella pineapple or banana print top
Anna sui skirt set
Leopard fur coat
Gucci pineapple print blazer
Deep chocolate fur leather jumpsuit Nanushka
Saint Laurent faux fur trimmed skirt
Roberto Cavalli leather jacket
The row trousers
3. Magliano, Dries van Noten, Ann Demeulemeester, Prada, Lemaire, Gucci by A.M., Phoebe, Margiela, Jil
4. The RealReal, Vestiaire, Ssense
5. Home since I'm moving to a new flat, but also ready-to-wear
6. Prada SS 23 skirts, Magliano trousers, mens Dries Van Noten bowling shirt, Sies Marjan dresses, Gauchere jeans, Rick Owens Birkenstocks
7. I don't look into trends much, but I feel like wearing trousers more and dresses less, as well as wearing more solid than printed
1- white organic cotton pleated trousers by Riand 28 https://riand28.com/products/carolina-trousers-white-organic-cotton
Black suede boots by toteme https://int.toteme-studio.com/products/the-mid-heel-boot-black-suede
Black shirt dress Ashlyn https://www.matchesfashion.com/products/1502590?cta=share
Old céline silk shirt with fabric print (burgundy) via Vestiaire collective
Cargo trousers (I’m a die hard fan!) by citizens of humanity https://www.matchesfashion.com/products/1550087?cta=share
Maison margiela distressed wide leg jeans
Arket pleated grey skirt
2. Wishlist: Marsell Fondello boots, Khaite ribbed Helene top, Saint vvLaurent oversized leather jacket, Khaite Dalls boots in suede brown, Riand 28 Frank top in off white.
3. Khaite, Riand 28, toteme, Mark Ken Domino Tan, Maria MacManus, Daughter (amazing knitwear)
4. Matches, Vestiaire collective, 24S,
5. Outerwear and blazers confessed addicted 🙈 I bought a coat from Shoreditch ski club in January that is a life saver on cold morning school runs, and my Mark Ken Domino Tan oversized brown coat is 🤌🏻.
6. Alaia mesh flats, Arket silk trousers, matteau oversized textured shirt, one shoulder dress by Aviva zilberman, adanola black boxer shorts, Riand 28 Isabel Jacket was my ultimate summer jacket and Tibi balloon skirt (navy).
7. Brown is not going anywhere, cropped jackets, a whole lot of clashing textures (leather/ knit, tweed and jeans are back) double strap belts over coats and blazers, or over your trousers (not on the belt loops), suits with skirts (mini or maxi) ..
I like to start each season by shopping for shoes. So to prepare for the fall I’m staring with boots. Still trying to figure out the clothing. It’s tricky cause it’s still hot as heck where I live.
1. Souer Harry jeans, Windsor jacket and Sauvage boots; Rachel Comey Purple funnel shirt, Cove boots; GH Bass loafers; Jess Meaney coat; Nili Lotan Emerson jeans
2. Toteme Navy wrap-neck sweater
3. Soeur, Rachel Comey, Frame
4. Matches, Neiman Marcus
5. Lifetime staples like black trousers (The Row?)
6. Oversized button down shirts
7. Red shoes, purses; denim on denim; knit vests